What you will do
Currently, we are looking for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist. Take a look at some points below to understand more about this role.
- Design digital media campaigns and strategies aligned with business goals
- Create digital content including websites,posters, blogs, articles, videos, etc.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain SEO regular keyword research and other best practices.
- Create visual concepts for promotional activities.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media development
- Create and monitor Google Ads marketing campaigns and coordinate with the graphics team to create engaging display ads.
- Spread the company’s message through social media and other online mediums.
- Increase the company’s sales through online marketing.
- Improve customer engagement using various marketing strategies.
Requirements and specifications
In order to carry out the obligations well, we need someone who has specific knowledge and abilities in a specific area. To make it easier, there are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing or equivalent.
- Has at least 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data into report
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills, and ability to influence people at the right level.
- Strong analytical thinking, data-driven, reliable, and result-oriented.
- Familiarity with consumer web domain and Education Institution/Technology businesses.