Purpose/ Summary: The Digital Content Strategist will create engaging content for the Gold Star Education’s social media challenges and maintain user review sites. They will develop strategies to drive awareness through social media for events, programs, and exhibits; develop on-line brand and leverage social medias as a driver for overall attendance. Work collaboratively with the creative marketing idea to align our social media activities with our overall marketing and brand strategy. After 6 months, there will be an increase in Take Home Pay and promoted to Full Time Team.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop social media strategies for new content and collaborate with marketing campaigns through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification in support of an in conjunction with exhibit openings, event launches, program registration, etc.
- Manage content calendar, including planning, creating and curation – what should we be talking about and when/were we should be talking about it
– Create on-site social media campaigns to engage guests and potential guests and encourage social media posts including taking photos of exhibits and experiences on the floor
– Will measure and optimize within and after campaigns, including calculating and compiling key results
- Maintain Gold Star Education’s social media and user review channels including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Line, Google and other marketing channel.
- Create a monitoring system, decision tree and mechanism for responding and engaging with our social media followers and user review sites.
- Use judgement when writing in the voice of the Gold Star Education and in the voice of the CEO
– Oversee our company response to social media flare-ups
- Identifies and reports on community trends to internal and advise on potential opportunities or risks
- Manage the Events and Marketing Activities to implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) keywords into social media campaigns
- Communicate to develop social media style guide and other institutional documents
- Work in the Marketing field to book photographers & videographer for social media & marketing campaigns
- Work with the design team to manage design requests relating to social media assets
- Work and execute other business operation involving Marketing & Human Capital
- Build a good relationship with Tutors, Students and Parents.
Position Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of: social media channels and platforms; SEO; social media strategy and planning; content writing best practices; Photoshop; Hootsuite; Later
- Skills: project management; excellent written communication skills; photography;directing; and art concept
- Ability to: work collaboratively with a marketing and communications team; interface broadly with a variety of department and people in all levels of the organization. Recognize and use good judgement; cultivate our organizational “voice” and presence on social media. Team player with ability to build relationships and collaborate across the organization. Is self-motivated, with proven ability to work within a wide breath and scope in a team environment.
- Experience in social media planning, including content creation, across multiple channels
- Degree in marketing, design, communications, advertising or related field preferred
- Experience in non-profits or attractions
- Demonstrated history of holistic campaign leadership, including creating, executing and reporting on social campaigns – from start to finish
- Creative, entrepreneurial mentality; seeing what may be possible and actively testing, learning and optimizing
- Understanding of KPIs and dexterity with social media analytics
- Exceed our expectations
- Excellent reporting skill, positive and growth attitude and behaviors
- Preferred who has skill in social media tools such as buffer and other related software.
Physical Demands/ Working Conditions: Occasional availability needed on weekends, during events or peak visitation times to be able to respond and engage with our social media followers. Participant in a social media monitoring rotating schedule. Must be prepared for urgent response to social media issues and incidents.This position description generally describes the principle functions of the position and the level of knowledge and skills typically required. It does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee, and it is subject to change as the needs of the employer and the requirements of the job change.